- Here’s why this will be an amazing trip:
- Our tour was custom-built for us by Globus, a leading international tour operator;
- If Globus has to cancel the tour because of country closures, etc., we will receive a 100% refund (not vouchers);
- As your tour host, Stuart will be in communication with Nikki, the travel agent who’s helped to create this tour, on a daily basis, and she will be available to him 24/7 while our trip is underway;
- Our dedicated Globus tour guide will assist us (as will host Stuart) complete paperwork (if needed) along the way;
CLICK HERE to Download the ITINERARY and LIST OF ACTIVITIES (PDF file).
If you have any questions about the tour, Click Here to email them to Stuart.
Or, if you prefer, schedule a free 20-minute call with Stuart to discuss the tour by clicking here.
and me, Stuart Gustafson—America’s International Travel Expert®—
on this once-in-a-lifetime “Bucket List” tour.
Stuart Gustafson, America’s International Travel Expert®, is pleased to host this incredibly amazing “Microstates of Europe Tour,” set for September 2022 at a price of $3788 per person (double occupancy). This is a custom tour developed by Globus, an international tour operator, with a limit of 25-26 passengers. The reason for this number is that we get a price break by going from 24 passengers to 25 (and #25 might be traveling with a +1; so 26 is our absolute MAX).
There is nothing in their itinerary to justify the extra $4500! If you want to spend that much, upgrade your air to Business Class on our trip (and still have money left over!).
CLICK HERE to Download our ITINERARY and LIST OF ACTIVITIES (PDF file).
From our tour operator GLOBUS, October 7, 2021: “Our mission at Globus is to ensure enriching, carefree and safe travel for each of our guests. After careful evaluation and consideration, we have made the thoughtful decision to require full COVID-19 vaccination of all of our guests on all 2022 departures as a condition of travel with us.”
Please let Stuart know if you have any questions about this policy.
Still not sure? Click here to schedule a free 20-minute call with Stuart to discuss the tour.
We need a minimum of 20 travelers for the tour. Our goal is to have 25 (or 26) travelers on our tour, so we can pay the lower price. But for planning purposes, plan that the final price (before discounts) will be the 20-24 traveler price of $3788 per person. Once we reach 25 persons, the price will be adjusted to $3477. Single Supplement is fixed at $1329.
$1,500 Deposit due upon Registration
Final Balance due April 20, 2022 (all discounts and adjustments, including Single Supplement for solo travelers, will be incorporated into the Final Payment amount)
CLICK HERE to Register for the Tour.